Saturday, March 7, 2009

THE FIRST SMILE :)

Today, 7th March is one of the unforgettable days of my life.I felt something strange and new today. I've never had this feeling. NEVER. 
I ve never seen a just born baby in my life.It was so small that it colud fit into my palm. Its heartbeat gave a jerk to the whole body of the baby.It was full of life :-) 
Its the most beautiful creation of God.
Today, I was not feeling very fresh, was not in a good mood. Dunno why though.. I din know what was troubling me.. ! so as usual started with my laughter medicine.. FRIENDS .. this sitcom has the power to make me feel better.. no matter how moody i am :) My sis's friend gave birth to a boy baby, some 3 days before.. and mom n sis were getting ready to go n see them. I really din feel like going.. wasn't feeling all that energetic.. but something made me go.
Recently I realised that spending time with kids is making me feel happier, making me laugh a lot !! :-) The stupid things they do.. their silly fights.. !! Can't get enough of it!!
Something told me i should go n see the baby.
And so i got ready and went with them. The baby was premature and so was smaller than usual.. God.. It was dark red in colour.. like a rose !! with green veins prominent here n there. The baby was sleeping. My mom and sis started talking to the people there.. and I was sitting silently.. unusually!:P I was sitting besides the baby's cradle and kept looking at God's (or nature's if u think so) most beautiful creation! Before a few days.. It was just an embryo, that was seen with the help of a microscope. and now, Its breathing, yawning , sneezing, crying !!!The sight of the baby brought SO many questions to my head..!!! 
So .. Where did I stop? Yeah. I kept looking at the baby.. He was sleeping. Suddenly from nowhere.. like a wonder, those tiny black eyes opened.. He was looking at me.. I couldn't stop smiling!!!He yawned and then gave a smile with his thin dark red lips!! God! I loved it. I called my sis and mom.. n they all came to see the baby.. He was staring at us. I couldn't stop thinking what could possibly be running in his brains ..!! what was he thinking.. looking at our giant faces.. all staring at him.. showing our big white teeth.. ! Hehe! 
Sometimes really small things make us wonder how talented the creator must be!! Thanks to that tiny soul.. He made my day!! :-)

3 comments:

  1. The post is wonderful and thought provoking.
    Very good description of the scenario. Felt like I was also there looking at the baby.

    Keep blogging!!!
    Sankar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog.....short and expressive...

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think about this!