Thursday, August 26, 2010

I am still ALIVE ! :-)


I can just not forgive myself for not writing for more than a year now. ! Things have been different and It took me so much time to get adapted to Bangalore life. All these months since last september have been like one helluva roller-coaster ride !! Some boring speechless days.. sleepy afternoons and useless weekends were ofcourse there ;)
Some really really happy moments were there too ! My only sis.. my partner in crime got married in March 2010 to the love of her life ! Those few days.. I was always hyper ! ;P After she moved to NJ , Things were little tough.. got lonely.. got bored with the routine. But surprisingly.. never lost my energy ! Months after that have been varying from good to worst !
Learnt so many things all these months I was away form blog..
*I cook AWESOME food now ! and I am damn proud of it !
*I am usually alone.. but NEVER lonely !! Have my own routine that makes me smile and stay happy!
*Teaching in a government school. Love those kids! :)
*Started pencil sketching again.. Though I haven't improved much ! ;P
*Most important.. waking up early.. walking a lot nowdays.. and have put on weight !!!!! (hi5!)

I really want to continue writing atleast from today.! Read my favourite blog www.justamotheroftwo.blogspot.com after a long time.. and felt like I am missing on something by not writing ! :(

So I am back ! :-)

5 comments:

  1. If you think your food is awesome..you should bring it to office and let other folks taste it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since you have asked for it.. let me try ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention :) and welcome back to the blogoshere :) Nice cheerful pic :)

    Preeti

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Preeti : im kinda getting back to blogging! and thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think about this!